Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gift for Someone Who Has Everything

Our 3rd year anniversary is fast approaching and I haven't bought anything yet for P. Ang hirap naman kasi mag isip! For someone who almost has everything, your mind would turn upside down thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking.

Look...

Eh I have given P:

  • Team Manila Jacket
  • Love letters
  • Nike Pilipinas Jersey na sobrang gusto niya
  • Love letters
  • Shirts
  • Fossil leather wallet
  • Love letters
  • Swatch watch to match his Nike shoes
  • Love letters
  • iPad
  • Love letters
  • Chocolate
  • Scrapbook
  • '100 Reasons Why I Love You' Booklet (Personalized at oo, sariling rason ko. Had it printed and bound.)
  • Superman pillow
  • Abubots
  • Kumot (Opo, pati kumot! Haha)
  • Pillowcase (Haha the LV pillowcase ha. Para match kami)

...and the list gooooooooes on and on and on. Haha lahat na yata maliit man o malaki eh naibigay na namin sa isa't isa. Ano pa ba pwede anniversary gift? Naloloka na ako! I always cook for him naman. I surprise him with breakfast meals together. Whenever I see something at the mall which I know na magugustuhan niya, I buy it naman for him. We buy din 'kambal' shirts together. He loves cologne/perfume and sobrang dami na ng collection niya. Name it! Gadgets, complete na din. Gundam collection naman, nako, wag na! Enough.

I'm dead. I really can't think of anything. P has everything a person would ask for. Aha! Hindi naman siya demanding, pwede na sa kanya unconditional love from me. Cheesy!

Huhu, I still need your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...