Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christmas/Birthday Wish List No.2: The School of Satchel

I am a self-confessed bag-a-holic and my current obsession is to own a satchel. The Cambridge Satchel is pretty expensive so I keep on doing my research. I stumbled upon The School of Satchel in Facebook and saw links about their satchel so I immediately checked their Multiply site to get the price.
source


Oh man! Their bags are sooooo affordable! The satchels that they produce are 100% genuine leather and are carefully hand-cut, hand-sewn and assembled manually. Proudly Pinoy made!

source
source

source


source


You can actually place your order through their Multiply website. SOS has an on-going promotion, too. If you're residing in Manila and have your satchel delivered on your Manila address, the shipping fee would be free of charge.

So, to continue my Christmas/Birthday Wish List blog, The School of Satchel would be on the second spot. I'm really dying to own this red (oxblood) leather satchel.
The 11" or the 13" would be great.



They can also be seen in Alabang Town Center which is pretty close to my place. (Vanity without Apology, Pop Culture beside Food Choices.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...