Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas/Birthday Wish List No. 1: Belle de Jour Power Planner

Bonjour Bella!


I first learned about Belle de Jour Power Planner through my sister-in-law who happens to use BDJ Planners as well. I can still remember that moment when I saw her browsing her BDJ. My reaction was almost out-of-this-world! Since then, I wanted to have one.
Say hello to my loves!
...and Hello to my Kitties!

I am a member of BDJ Circle. Following them on Facebook is enjoyable since you get updates about the hottest likings in the metro. Just this month, they finally announced that the Belle de Jour 2012 Power Planner is out in the market!


Belle de Jour Power Planner is flexible for all classes of consumers. I am already tempted to place my order since orders on or before the 30th of November will get 5% discount. Not bad for a very valuable planner! Errr… I can’t wait to have my 2012 planner! Albeit the itch to place my order, I would try to control myself. (Note to self: Control!)
source: BDJ


However, if wala pa din ako ma-receive na BDJ Planner before I leave the Philippines, I'd definitely buy one for me na. I won't break my yearly routine writing on my BDJ Planner!










My 24th birthday is coming in a few weeks so I'd like this BDJ 2012 Power Planner to be given to me as a gift. (Friends! Ehem. Ehem. You know who you are, girls! Hahaha) I know my girls are generous and kind enough to give this for me! It's been our practice since our college days in Mapua to give gift(s) to whoever is celebrating her birthday. Ayan, I'm putting pressure na! Hahahaha.

Last year, I ordered 3 BDJ Planners for my boss and my sister-in-law as a Christmas present.
BDJ Planners I ordered last year.
I think, now is my time to get a FREE BDJ Planner. I’m dead serious!


Here are the parts of the BDJ planner that I really like:

  • 2012 BDJ Checklist It’s like the “100 Things to Do before You Die”. Scanning through the pages of my current BDJ Planner somehow hyped me up for new activities. I’m getting so excited with the 2012 checklist section. I’m leaving next year and would definitely be a busy bee so having an organizer would be of great help to manage my time.


  • Menstrual TrackerIt’s definitely BDJ Planner’s most popular feature. I can keep track of my monthly pattern. Get one so you can see for yourself the content of this section! 



  • Bills and Cash Flow TrackerThis is convenient when it comes to money matters. I can keep track of my expenses and shopping splurges. The cash flow section reinforces me to save. This way, I know where my money is going and where I spend it most. Yes, you’re correct -- food. 

  • Coupon PromoThough I haven’t maximized yet the vouchers on my current planner, I’m still glad I have already purchased some items that I really needed/wanted at a very good discount. For this year, my best buy is my Suesh make-up brush set. 
  • Vacation Planner

  • Christmas Gift List


So yes, I certainly want one. There are two journals you can choose from. The first one is Book-Style Binding, the second one is Wire-Style Binding. (I still prefer the wired planner.) For a fact, it’s very feminine, handy, and useful! I've been using this Planner for years now and at present, I am still enjoying it. No doubts. No second thoughts. I’m a certified BDJ girl.



Follow them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...