Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My New Baby from My Baby

I know! I know! I haven't blogged yet about my new camera which P gave me when he came back from Europe last April. P gave me a new DSLR! Woopee!
The first time I used my new baby was when we had our Singapore vacation last April-May 2011. P, coming from a family of photographers/photography addicts, influenced me a lot to develop my love for photography.

When I get to have enough resources, I really want to take a photography course. His dad, being a professional photographer, sometimes teaches me about photography basics when we have time. Kahit tirik na ang sikat ng araw, naku po! Go pa din sa apperture priority mode lessons chorva!

Thanks babe for supporting my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...