Friday, November 11, 2011

I Passed my IELTS Exam



November 4, 2011 10:30PM.
I received a message from my fellow Niner reviewee Aileen around 10:30 in the morning asking me if I have already seen my IELTS result. Shoot! The result was out 30 minutes ago before Aileen texted me and I was still clueless about it!

*SCENARIO*
Me: *in a state of panic while looking for my iPhone charger* Asan ba charger ko? Lian, paki-search nga sa google result.ielts then go ka sa website.
Lian: May result na?

Me: Ay wala pa, wala pa.
Lian: Wala pa pala eh!
Me: O sige, inisin mo pa ko! Malamang meron na!
Lian: *clicked the link* Des, walang result sa name mo.
Me: Ako nga! *shaking while filling out the info*
Lian: Hala Des! Bagsak ka! Wala pangalan mo oh! Halaaaaaa!
Me: *teary eyed* Bakit ganun? Bakit wala?

After 15 minutes...
Shoooooooot! It took me 15 minutes to finally figure out that they only used my first name and not my second name! Yay! I got more than what I need!

Haaaaaaaaay! Thank you Lord! I passed my IELTS Exam in one take! :) Sayang lang kasi my family was in China that time, di tuloy nila nakita reaction ko when I cried. It was only Ate Egay (our helper) who witnessed that moment when I cried so loud saying, "Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu, pasado ako sa IELTS. Akala ko bagsak ako. Huhuhu mama!"


Thanks again to my 9.0 Niner lecturers. The writing and reading lectures were helpful! Thanks to those people who showed support and prayed for me. Thanks to my mama who accompanied me during my 2-day examination in Clark. Thanks to P, who took time to call the night before my exam.


Yay for another achievement! Yeeeeehaaa! I'm one step closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...