Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hellolulu DSLR Bag!

When P and I had our Singapore vacation this year, I had a problem bringing my DSLR since I had no decent camera bag yet during that time.

We were about to go back to the Philippines that time when I saw this lady carrying a very pretty camera bag. I had a hard time seeing the brand of the camera bag, but thanks to my photographic memory! When we had our dinner date with my college barkada, P and I dropped by Travel Club in Glorietta 4. I checked their camera bag... and poooooof! I saw the camera bag I've been dying to have. Hell yeah, it's expensive! It costs like my Charles & Keith bags. *sigh*

Unfortunately, the only color available during that time was this raspberry tart which I ended up buying.


It also comes in three other colors -- black ink, purple cow and ocean blue. I really prefer the purple cow, but like what I said earlier, it wasn't available.
This DSLR Camera Bag constructed of lightweigh nylon, featuring accent colors, well protect interior compartment and pockets keep your DLSR camera and all the accessories neat and organized on the go.

Features:
  • Fits most DSLR cameras
  • Made with water resistant Nylon exterior
  • Fully padded interior compartment with soft inner lining
  • Interior zipped pocket to store battery or memory card
  • Exterior zipped pocket for added storage
  • Removable padded dividers which can be adjusted to accomodate camera, lens and accessories
  • Adjustable padded shoulder strap and carrying handle

In all, I am pretty satisfied I got this DLSR camera bag because my baby is well protected when bumped. The padding is thick enough to support bumps. It looks maarte when carried and it has this mukang-mamahalin look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...