Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas/Birthday Wish List No. 3: Cotton On Finds

I love Cotton On. When it comes to making affordable basics, they're the place to go. Yes, Ask P and he'll definitely say that I go gaga shopping whenever I see Cotton On or Rubi shops.

I was browsing their online site earlier and I found these great finds. Simple and cheap!


I have a scarf addiction since 2008. I love pairing it whenever I wear neutral colors. I tie them around my neck, use them as sarongs, belts or as blankets whenever I feel cold. I love the way a scarf adds texture and drama to an outfit.


Oh yeah, I wanna try turbans, too.


Check out Cotton On and Rubi stores whenever you travel abroad. You'll definitely love them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...